We have added Direct links to pages in ViralNetworks and have included your affiliate link embeded in it.
This means that you can now link to any public page that you wish to, with your affiliate link built in. When a visitor clicks on that link, they are ‘cookied’ with your affiliate ID, so when they join they will be your personal referrals. If they upgrade, you get paid, and you earn credits from them and can contact them via the downline mailer.
Here is a video that explains how to take advantage of this new feature:
Some examples of where you can use:
You can use these links:
* For Facebook Updates
* For Twitter, friendfeed etc. updates
* For Blog Posts (Hyperlink terms to the wiki pages, Hyperlink to forums etc.)
* In Your Signature in your emails, forums and other sites
* Comments on other people’s blogs
* In your bio in articles you write and submit to article directories
* In web 2.0 sites such as Digg (why not submit your VN forum post to Digg, StumbleUpon Yahoo Buzz etc.)
* Link to your profile when uploading videos to YouTube, Google etc.
* Use the links to build pages on sites such as Squidoo, Hubpages etc.
Basically anywhere that the information from the link will add value. You get your affiliate links out there all over the web, and you also add value via the content provided.
We hope that this helps you with your promotion of ViralNetworks and also providing value to your subscribers.